November 27, 2010

Coming Attractions

Since no one really reads this blog, the following entry is mainly for me... but if you do read it you can look forward to me writing and posting pictures on the following topics:

I just picked up a couple of the 2011 Lego Pharaoh's Quest sets, and I have to say they are quite awesome. It is basically a group of adventures exploring Egyptian locales and coming into conflict with a group of mummies... yes mummies (snake ones, scarab ones, flying ones based on Horus). I'll post some more detailed reviews and pictures soon.

I also have a bunch of pretty recent Star Wars Clone Wars figures sitting on my desk. Unlike other sites, I won't do detailed figure by figure reviews, I'll just post a couple of pictures and tell you which ones I like the best.

I managed to see the premieres of both G.I. Joe: Renegades and Young Justice over the Thanksgiving holiday and I'll post some of my thoughts soon. All I have to say is Young Justice is spectacular! The character designs (best Hawkman/Hawkgirl ever), animation, voice acting and even the plot were top notch. A crazy blend of Teen Titans, Young Justice and the Outsiders. I am not the only one who thinks that the episode was great. Cartoon Network has another winner. The only negative is that I have to wait until January to see more. Renegades was serviceable, and I still need more time to make a final call.

No comments:

Post a Comment