April 27, 2014

Legends of Chima Week - Scorm's Scorpion Stinger

There are two Lego themes that, for some reason, are very appealing to me (as an adult, and my 12-year old self) - Ninjago and Chima. This week I'll try and post pictures of the Chima sets that I have purchased recently from the spring 2014 assortment. This one is Scorm's Scorpion Stinger. I am not going to go into a huge review, but in general, this is a really nice set. Scorm is a sharp, new minifig with his helmet and "scorpion tail" as the highlights. The model is a lot larger than I thought it would be and it was a fun build (with some ingenious action features with the claws). I am a sucker for most animal themed vehicles (as you'll see with Rogon's Rock Flinger) and I highly recommend this set.

Scorm 

Cragger

Laval


No comments:

Post a Comment